Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Friday, August 3, 2012

My fight for a cure to Preeclampsia

TOMORROW I TURN 40!!!!!

I'd like to run a mile (or 2, 3, 20 etc.) for you!! Dec 15, 2012 I will run the LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN 50 mile trail race in honor of The Preeclampsia Foundation. 

Please go to www.preeclampsia.org and make a "tribute donation to Tina Harris." Then LET ME KNOW ON FB OR ON MY BLOG- www.mommasgonnarun50@blogspot.com, 
which mile # or #'s I can run for you! That way, when I run the 50 mile race in Dec, I will know each mile who I am running for. 


You may not have been personally affected by Preeclampsia/Eclampsia/HELLP SYMDROME/PIH, but you may know someone who has. Together we can help save lives! Thank you for your help and support!


www.preeclampsia.org http://youtu.be/bvQna6NXKS4


No comments:

Post a Comment