Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let it rain...

Two days ago I started back running. Just 2 miles but it was great. It felt so good to be back on the road, by myself, going for a run. And pain free too!! It has been a good long while since I have had a good, pain free, run. I've missed it tremendously.

Today I ran 3 miles in the rain. I loved hearing the rain falling around me. This area has needed it so badly, it was comforting just to be out in it as it fell. I had another run free of pain in my hip and I savored every second of it. I'm praying that I can ease slowly back into it and keep running without injury.

I still have 5 of the Momma's gonna run 50 dry fit T-shirts for sale. 50% of the proceeds will go to the Preeclampsia Foundation. Please message me if you'd like to purchase one. Thank you!!!

http://www.preeclampsia.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment