Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi All!

I have a challenge for you! Check this out:

-The Preeclampsia Foundation is participating in the CHASE COMMUNITY GIVING to win $250,000 so that they can continue to save the lives of mothers and babies through awareness, research and education. 

* As you may have read, my life has been directly effected by preeclampsia and eclampsia. I have 3 energetic and lovely children, but each pregnancy was plagued by preeclampsia/eclampsia disorders. I have spent lots of time running from preeclampsia and eclampsia but this December I'll be running FOR it. I'll challenge myself to finish the Lookout Mountain 50 mile trail race in Chattanooga TN. I can't wait to cross that finish line and say "I beat preeclampsia!!" 

The Preeclampsia Foundation needs your help to "beat" preeclampsia too! Please take just a few moments to VOTE today. If you don't mind, please copy and paste this information to your fb page, email, twitter, any way you can think of. Together we can make a difference in the challenge to BEAT PREECLAMPSIA! 

Thanks for taking the time to do this! It means a whole, whole lot to me and I know there are many mothers, fathers, and children that it means a great deal to as well!*


PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOUNDATION BEFORE SEPTEMBER 19 AT

 https://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655?cv=2&app_data=ein|91-2073087|ref|1070285a45

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment