Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Friday, January 13, 2012

Peace, love, and Run!

As we drove home from the funeral today I thought of what might be known of me after I've passed. Morbid, maybe, but it definitely makes me think about what I can do to make a difference today. I'm just a mom with a dream to do something big for others. Maybe to become the unselfish person I know I need to be. Maybe funerals just get me thinking deeper than I really need to. Who knows! I do know that I want my children to look back on my life and say "Momma really made a difference!" Tuesday Brandon's Grandpa McFall passed away. 95 years old, wow!! He died at home with this wife and family. Married almost 70 years, I believe. Again, Wow! I was on the treadmill running when he died. So, Thursday when I ran outside, I ran for Grandpa. From here on out (hopefully) I plan to dedicate my Thursday runs to someone special. They may be living or they may have already gone on to be with the Lord. You'll just have to continue to follow to see who it'll be! ;-) Peace, love, and Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment