Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Tuesday, January 31, 2012


In honor of my 40th birthday and my goal to run the 50 mile Ultra Trail Race in Chattanooga, December 2012, I am asking all my friends, family and followers to make a tribute donation directly to the Preeclampsia Foundation in my honor.

It's a simple process- just visit www.preeclampsia.org/donate and click "Donate as a Guest" and when you enter in your donation, make sure to check that "This is a tribute gift" and note it is in honor of my race.

After I finish the 50 mile Ultra Trail Race I will post a grand total and BIG THANK YOU to all of you who choose to donate!

Or, if you'd rather right a check, note my name in the memo note and send it to Preeclampsia Foundation;
6767 N. Wickham Road, Suite 400, Melbourne, FL 32940.

I want to Thank You ahead of time. Please help me in spreading the word! Any ideas as to how I can raise more money? Please, please, let me know!!

Together to find a cure!!


Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment