Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Monday, January 30, 2012

Crazy!!

My life this last week has been crazy!

I was only able to run 2 days this past week due to a cold. I took Tuesday off then ran 7.28 on Thursday and 5 Saturday. Both runs, post sick day, were slow, hard, and tiring. But I did it.

Saturday while I was running a photographer from the college Herald (WKU) came out to take pics to go with the story they are doing on this. I felt pretty silly running while someone ran after me taking photos. I think one runs much faster that way!! I can't wait to see the end result!!

Last Sunday I went to Nashville for Zumba training to get my license to teach it. Just because I now have a license to teach it doesn't mean that I have the rhythm to do it!! It's quite humorous actually! I'm practicing, practicing, practicing so hopefully by my first class I'll look a little more like a Zumba instructor than a woman having convulsions! I'm laughing cause it's funny, true, and a great source of entertainment for all!! heeheeheehee

With all this being said, I'm guessing that maybe I can't do it all! Since I tried and ended up getting sick, maybe I'll let a few things go......clean clothes are over rated anyway!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I think you are probably being too hard on yourself. You more than likely do Zumba as well or better than most people can do it!!!
    I've always felt that clean laundry and a clean house are highly over-rated, especially when you have other things to do that are much more fun :-)
    Keep up the good work. I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ma! I'm glad to know somebody is reading these silly posts!

    ReplyDelete