Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'll be working the streets of Franklin today. (Wait! that doesn't sound right, let me re-word that) I'll be running the streets of Franklin today. (Sounds better, don't you think?) I've mapped out a 4 mile run that I'm excited about! It's something different, I like to change it up a lot! By the time this year is over I'm thinking I'll have run over every bit of Simpson County and some of Warren. That's crazy! (But it's NOT impossible!)

2 comments:

  1. To make your run even more interesting stop at each store and do 10 pushups and jumping jacks and the hollar at the owners a loud "hello." Then run to the next. Wear a Tutu so you wont get run over by traffic. Just a thought. . .

    ReplyDelete