Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hmmmm...

Sunny, cool, crisp day! I taught STAT and Yoga at the gym this morning. Fun classes! I wish I could bottle up my ladies and take them everywhere! I'm so blessed to be doing what I do!
Soon I'll to load up the little monsters (napping now=happy Momma!) and go pick up Roddick from school. Church tonight where I'm blessed to teach the greatest 3, 4, and 5 year olds! Thinking about my run tomorrow makes me happy.....no treadmill!!
I think a lot about being able to do this whole challenge thing for a cause. Something like Ronald McDonald house. (I got the chance to stay a night with a friend at RM house when her baby was born early. So amazing!)
How would I do that? Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment