Every step I take is for the Team!

Every step I take is for the Team!
Team Harris

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am a survivor

I am a survivor of Preeclampsia and Eclampsia, 3 times over. The day after my 1st son was born I had a seizure, then another seizure the next day. These were eclamptic seizures caused by high blood pressure. 

Preeclampsia is real and if it's not detected and treated, lives can be lost. 

Please join me in raising money for The Preeclampsia Foundation, a charity that I believe in with my heart and soul. 

http://preeclampsia.org/

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for running, and thank you for raising funds for the Preeclampsia Foundation. As a fellow preeclampsia survivor, it is always heartwarming to see things such as this happening. Much success to you, I'll be cheering you on from WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise! Thank you so much for your comment! I'll need all the cheers I can get!! So happy to hear from a fellow survivor!
    I'm hoping to hear from more survivors too. If you know any, send them my way!
    Lots of blessings to you all the way in Wisconsin!! I bet you have really great cheese there???

    Tina

    ReplyDelete